Vertical Advantage are partnering up with one the of the biggest FMCG Food brands in the industry to recruit an Continuous Improvement Executive based in the UK.
In short, the role of the Continuous Improvement Executive is to ensure the businesses factories are working at optimal levels through a bespoke OpX program.
This is a market leading FMCG brand who has managed to continue to see record breaking growth through the pandemic due to the nature of their products. Due to this growth they are looking to add an experienced candidate from a manufacturing/operational background to help their factories perform at their highest levels.
You will be responsible for managing and rolling out the OpX program. Also, you will be and making sure the manufacturing standards are met across their factories.
- Lead the deployment of their OpX program across numerous sites
- Maintain the businesses manufacturing standards and develop this as it grows
- Creation of KPI dashboards as the business grows
- Analysis of current procedures and offers insights to where improvements can be made
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to share training modules / success stories
- Strong experience within a FMCG manufacturing
- Previous experience with OpX or TPM program
- Strong analytical skills (Power BI)
- Leadership and strong stakeholder management
- Experience with Microsoft packages (Excel)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!