My client is a leading figure in the Food and Drink Event industry! For 160 years their diverse portfolio of trusted brands has delivered the information their clients need, reaching audiences through outstanding digital media, insights, prestigious awards, innovative exhibitions, events and print.
They have an outstanding position to join their elite, award winning exhibitions team as a commercial manager, where you will be working across a portfolio of market-leading shows within the Food service and hospitality markets. These events attract over 10,000 industry professionals and over 325 exhibitors, the show is a must-attend event for the industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, managing and building an extensive pipeline, and upselling existing accounts for their market leading B2B food & drink trade exhibitions, as well as promoting other opportunities across the company’s portfolio.
- Contribute to achieving sales targets across the portfolio of brands
- Provide input and execution of the strategic direction of the brands
- Work with commercial director to develop sales strategies for exhibitions
- Support Content & Marketing teams to help create commercial opportunities
- Work with our brands to support existing and develop new commercial opportunities and maximise revenues
- Proven experience working in an exhibition or B2B environment and delivering and exceeding against financial targets and strategy
- Ability to build and manage personal and team sales pipeline
- Proven ability to effectively manage and motivate a high performing team
- Proven ability to analyse and report effectively
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, hard working with a high pace of work
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ambitious and financially driven
- You will need to be personable, credible, professional and have a tenacious approach
Location: Crawley – Hybrid/ 2 days a week in office
If this role sounds of interest – reach out to george@vertical-advantage to find out more!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!