Our client improve everyday shopping experience by connecting brands & consumers. They already operate in France, UK and Belgium and have big expansion plans to other markets including the US. The application allows its users to discover new products in stores and online, while benefiting from exclusive promotions!
The business is experience an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Client Manager to join the UK Sales Team!
As a key member of the sales team, your role will be to build new FMCG client relationships amongst UK brand & shopper marketing budget holders. To do that, you’ll need to successfully position yourself and the business as a strategic partner, inspiring key stakeholders to invest. Once secured, you’ll need to work closely with their Customer Success team to deliver success and grow your relationships into incremental opportunities. All while managing and staying on track with your sales target and core KPIs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a salesperson with account management experience to take the step up in their career – and join a business with great progression opportunities!
The Day to Day:
- Meeting and exceeding a sales target (Annual, Quarterly & Monthly)
- Driving & managing the entire sales cycle (Generating meetings & conversations / engineering opportunities – through to onboarding and renewals)
- Win new clients and develop existing active relationships. Creating “Win Win” situations for clients and business.
- Become an authoritative voice on FMCG digital media and promotions by being insightful and a strategic thinker.
- Be a powerful team player & contributor
Skills & Experience:
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years in a client facing sales role generating new business & growing client relationships in their infancy. FMCG experience is preferable.
- TRACK RECORD: Delivering a minimum of £150K sales annually with a minimum of £5K per booking.
- MINDSET: Positive, Ambitious, Conscientious & Resilient
- APPROACH: Proactive, organised, goal orientated, cope well under pressure, problem solver, responsive.
- TECHNICAL: Confident, persuasive, astute, attention to detail, likes data!
If this role sounds of interest, or even sounds as though it’s perfect for you – then reach out and apply asap!APPLY