My client works with brands to create targeted and inspirational campaigns and content for their client’s objectives which generates interest, awareness and/or sales for their products and brand.
You won’t find the typical stuffy corporate culture here, they pride themselves on encouraging innovation, autonomy and future thinking. All the things that ensure they continue to be ahead of the curve in a competitive environment.
They are looking for an excellent candidate to manage and develop key client relationships, to deliver revenue across all their solutions in line with overall business targets.
From the Client:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business, including our insights and communications capabilities in order to confidently manage client relationships and deliver annual revenue targets
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Clients’ businesses in order to confidently share performance internally/externally to both leverage opportunities and mitigate risks
- Provide daily support to line manager and senior management
What you need to do
- Relationship building within clients to enable identification of revenue opportunities
- Understand client’s objectives (marketing and sales) to apply to potential solutions
- Support clients annual planning process and use this to share internally
- Manage all activity for your client base and deliver against agreed budget and timelines, working with (and managing where appropriate) key contacts
- Ensure timely delivery of results to clients, reporting against the individual requirements of the brief with a recommendation for future investment based on learnings from the campaign evaluation
- Develop relationships with key personnel at the company and relevant agencies
- Establish a regular communication platform across the internal “virtual team” to understand and leverage any communication or insights opportunities
- Manage revenue generation from pipeline through to conversion, looking at proposal conversion rate for key clients to track progress and identify potential issues
- Ensure finance systems are updated to enable accurate forecasting
- Manage financial aspects from forecasting through to invoicing to ensure maximum profitability against annual targets (pipeline management, invoicing and aged debt)
- Proactively provide line managers with regular updates client, project and revenue status
- Remain up to date on industry trends and competitive threats, leveraging opportunities where appropriate
What you need to know and show
- University degree or equivalent business experience
- Relevant previous client management or media sales experience, ideally in retail or FMCG
- Experience in marketing practices
- Strong project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a clear view on how their contribution will deliver for the wider team
- Experience of working to revenue targets
- High energy, proactive and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals. ?
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, or someone in your network – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!