Our client is a full-service Amazon agency, providing Amazon expertise for brands of all sizes – including some of the biggest brands in FMCG, healthcare, beauty and sports nutrition.
About the Business:
Handling a revenue of over 10 million and an average account growth of over 350%, the company have experienced incredible success since their launch. Their team is growing rapidly to support their success and they are looking for a Client Executive to help support brands on their journey into the digital world.
As a Client Executive, you will be responsible for building a rapport with clients while helping to support them in building their digital strategy. You will be working mainly on Amazon but also across some other channels; ensuring that commercial targets are met based on the marketing strategies you have advised them on and executed.
Proactivity and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude are essential for this role as you will be joining a spirited and successful team with an entrepreneurial culture. The company are keen to ensure a strong team culture with regular social events and a dynamic working environment, including a pool table and on-site coffee shop/deli.
Amazon experience is preferable but not essential for the role as the client are keen to develop team members with ongoing training and development throughout their career.
- Degree or business experience relevant to the role
- Experience managing clients
- Ambition, confidence and passion for building a strong rapport with others
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and a positive working attitude
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft products
- The ability to work well both individually and in a team whilst maintaining exceptional organizational skills.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!