CLIENT DIRECTOR (TEAM LEAD) JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Client Director
Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Bonus Structure: 10% available, consisting of 2% personal, 5% team, 3% company
A bit about us:
Toucan Ecommerce is an established, trusted, full service Amazon agency, initially launched to support brands on their journey into the ecommerce space. Most brands want to sell their products on Amazon, but they struggle with the technicalities and the strategy. That’s where we come in! We work collaboratively with brands of all sizes, enabling them to launch and sell effectively on Amazon, boosting their sales and delivering valuable results for them.
We are proud to say that we are working with some of the biggest brands in FMCG, grocery, sports nutrition, healthcare and beauty, just to name a few. We handle Amazon revenue in excess of £100M globally, and this is rapidly growing.
You will be working in a close-knit team with a family feel, operating alongside the two founders of the business who have years of experience in the ecommerce and digital marketing industries. Due to the fast-growing nature of the business, we will be relying on you to drive this role. As a fast growing agency, we are eager for an individual to come in with a ‘can-do’ attitude, proactivity and the desire to add value wherever possible.
Responsible for owning and developing the relationship with your team’s portfolio of clients. This will be done via managing and driving value for a selection of clients directly plus leading and managing a team of account managers and helping them drive value for their clients. You will also be responsible for owning and driving the P&L for your team.
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Proactively develop and lead strategy for your clients, always maintaining strong client satisfaction
- Lead and manage your team to ensure they each have strong account plans and client relationships
- BUILD & MANAGE AMAZON STRATEGY
- Oversee and drive the delivery of each client’s account plan, on both SC and VC, ensuring it meets their needs
- Lead Amazon strategy, e.g., upcoming initiatives and budgets, and identify opportunities to improve performance
- Drive the creation and delivery of high quality deliverables to clients
- Reporting key P&L and performance data to CS lead
- Feeding issues and opportunities back to CS lead
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure knowledge sharing and aid growth of the whole business
- Lead effective team meetings
- DRIVE BUSINESS REVENUE:
- Share client needs and feedback to help client services as a whole to deliver a best in class service.
- Manage your team’s P&L and look for opportunities to grow it, through up/cross sell and new revenue streams.
- Focus on expanding existing client relationships
- CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM:
- Manage a team of direct reports, including PDPs and performance conversations
- Provide leadership in line with Toucan’s values and flag where you see issues
- Ensure your team have the skills and training needed for their roles
- Manage the onboarding process for new starters on your team
- Actively role model the Toucan culture and values
Toucan Core Values
- Clients are at the forefront of what we do: always put clients first
- Investing in our staff: proactively work to develop yourself and the rest of the team
- Actions speak louder than words: follow through with what you say you’re going to do, to the team and clients
- Complete professional service: act professionally with colleagues and clients at all times
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!