A world-leading drinks business is looking for a Category Manager to join their innovative marketing team.
With award-winning and leading brands in their space, the business offers an exciting culture with several great benefits and room for professional development and growth.
- With a customer-centric approach the category manager will manage, develop, and deliver key marketing & category insights into the Sales and Marketing teams
- Transform raw data into actionable business insights, analysing consumer behaviours and shopper habits to identify trends and opportunities
- Provide regular insights around campaign effectiveness to wider marketing teams
- Manage data between the business and data agencies as required (Across Nielsen, Kantar, Edge, Nectar 360 and Dunnhumby.
- Produce both internal and external reports/projects
The ideal fit will have:
- Previous category experience whether you are looking for a step up or sideways step in order to gain more autonomy
- Experience in the FMCG sector ideally with BWS knowledge
- Experience working with date agencies and knowledge of the UK grocery and drinks industries
- Previously dealt with the major supermarkets
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Has successfully improved sales and marketing through category insights
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best. We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG and consumer space. Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business, we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients. We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high-performance teams. Our values are Drive, Own, Nurture and Enjoy (#DONE). Our day to day work embodies those values and forms the fabric of the Vertical Advantage consultant’s DNA.APPLY