Vertical Advantage Procurement are exclusively partnering with an international food manufacture to recruit a Utilities and FM Category Manager, across multiple factory estates.
The role operates within a fast-moving result driven procurement team. Supporting the Head of Procurement and Senior Buyers to implement the group operations strategy and support the different Stakeholder groups.
- Develop & execute strategic sourcing plans aligned to business needs.
- Develop a network of supplier relationships that deliver value across quality, service, innovation, and cost.
- Provide and demonstrate high level Procurement and technical category expertise to drive the group sourcing.
- Identify, develop & maintain key Stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Support Senior Buyers in ensuring the Procurement Team deliver on-time & in-full versus Function & Business objectives
- Manages category cost base in-line with budget.
- Provides financial reports & forecast.
- Develop a utility supplier strategy for the factory estate.
- Through the sourcing strategy and strategic Supplier partnership, lead the way in reaching our sustainability targets.
- Utilities & logistics category experience.
- Experience in a Procurement function and ideally managing operational indirects.
- FMCG or manufacturing experience.
- Supplier and stakeholder management across multiple sites.
- Salary is up to £60k plus benefits.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!