I have a great opportunity for a Procurement Professional with FMCG or Retail experience to join my client a blue chip business as a Indirect Category Manager (Food sevices). As the Indirect Category Manager you’ll be responsible for services as well as driving the strategic supplier relationships. This role will give the candidate a high level of accountability for the category and it’s development as well as a chance to progress and grow within the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the sourcing cycle on a regional level
- Manage and develop supplier relationships to mitigate risk to the business
- Lead and define the contract management strategy with suppliers
- Focus and responsible for delivering cost saving initiatives as well as identifying process improvement opportunities
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the business on a regional and global level
- Managing supplier reviews and undertaking key negotiation and issuing tenders to relevant parties
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Relevant procurement experience from either FMCG or Retail across on a regional level
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Process improvement mentality with a can do attitude
- Able to lead and manage projects as well as change management
- Proven stakeholder management and ability to influence at varying levels
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!