An opportunity to work with one of the worlds most established and successful food brands has come up within their sales and category division.
They are looking for an self-starter with the ability to build a Category Plan & Strategy this is an excellent opportunity to join a powerhouse to develop your career.
In your new role you’ll be expected to;
- Understand the category status, trends and drivers to create a category story
- Review a broad range of shopper and category insight
- Range reviews with key grocer customers
- Analyse a variety of internal and external data
- Working across multiple internal departments including Marketing, Sales & Finance
- Post promotional analysis
- Degree in Business, Marketing or other related discipline
- Strong experience within Insight Analytics and Category
- Polished experience of Nielsen and IGD
- Previous experience of the FMCG sector
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills to present confidently
What success looks like;
- Working with key strategic retailers you will implement a Category Strategy
- You’ll have an opportunity to develop and progress your career, you’ll be set big goals and will be supported to achieve these
Salary c. £50,000 – £60,000 + Car allowance + Excellent Bonus
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!