My client is a leading FMCG working in the food and drink industry and work with high quality brands to supply a number of the major retailers in the UK.
In this role you will be providing actionable insights to unlock category growth and to maximise range and distribution opportunities
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Category lead, who has a proven track record of developing outstanding category development professionals. You will be responsible for presenting top quality actionable category insight and recommendations to help facilitate growth.
You will be responsible for working closely with the Brand teams to develop strong insight-led NPD propositions and category, shopper & consumer centric trade presentations.
You will develop the strategic promotional guidelines and provide the support to enable our commercial teams to implement these with the trade.
You will need to able to provide supporting rationales to maximise our range and distribution opportunities.
- Ability to manage a number of different tasks and deliver results on time
- Organised, disciplined and high attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships and be able to ‘flex their style’
- Experience in FMCG/data sources e.g. IRI/KANTAR & Space Planning
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
In this role there are great opportunities to learn from the best and progress in your career.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!