About the Business:
My client is a category leading FMCG business who are looking for a Category Insights Manager to join their fast-paced Sales team. Working across the big 6 customers, the successful candidate will work with award winning and staple household grocery brands. Working in a small team, this role will give you the potential to get involved in other areas including; performance reviews, the brand team and agency management.
This is a business that offers loads of great benefits, an exciting culture, training and progression opportunities.
As a Category and Insights Manager your purpose will be to:
- Establish the category be developing and executing a long-term plan and strategy.
- Work closely with external data suppliers on both a local and global scale.
- Generate key category insights by overlooking and analysing consumer behaviours and market trends, identifying new business opportunities.
- Optimise ranges by developing and leading Category Management projects.
- Establish and build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the effective integration of insights into the businesses decision making process.
The ideal Category Insights Manager will have:
- 2+ years category experience within the FMCG sector.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong ability to negotiate.
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
Location: This role will be based from home initially but eventually you will be based in their West London office with the flexibility of a WFH structure.
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best. We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG and consumer space.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business, we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high-performance teams.
Our values are Drive, Own, Nurture and Enjoy (#DONE). Our day to day work embodies those values and forms the fabric of the Vertical Advantage consultant’s DNA.APPLY