Would you like to work for a Global FMCG powerhouse? And are you an ambitious self-starter with the ability to build a Category Plan & Strategy?
My client is a category leading globally renowned multi food brand! The business is looking for an experienced Category Development Manager to join their fast-paced, entrepreneurial team.
You’ll have worked in a traditional Category role, developing a clear Customer Category Activation roadmap for defined categories.
You will be delivering strategic category growth for customers.
This is a business that offers loads of great benefits, an exciting culture, training and progression opportunities.
As a Category Development Manager your purpose will be to:
- Establish the category by developing and executing a long-term plan and strategy
- Understand the category status, trends and drivers to create a category story
- Work closely with external data suppliers on both a local and global scale
- Review a broad range of shopper and category insight
- Generate key category insights by overlooking and analysing consumer behaviours and market trends, identifying new business opportunities
- Optimise ranges by developing and leading Category Management projects
- Establish and build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the effective integrations of insights into the businesses decision making process
- Deliver best in class range reviews with key accounts
Requriements to apply:
- 5+ years category experience within the FOOD or BEV sector
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong ability to negotiate
- Degree in Business, Marketing or other related discipline
- Strong experience within Insight Analytics and Category
- Polished experience of Nielsen and IGD
What success looks like:
Working with key strategic retailers you will implement a Category Strategy
You’ll have an opportunity to develop and progress your career, you’ll be set big goals and will be supported to achieve this.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!