My client is looking for a Trade Compliance Manager to their exciting, international, and rapidly growing drinks business based in South-west London! As the Trade Compliance Manager, you’ll ensure the business complies with UK wide law.
As the Trade Compliance Manager, you’ll be leading multiple products to ensure the smooth running of the business as well as driving improvements throughout the Supply Chain, Logistics and Operation function.
Responsibilities will include;
- Trade and product compliance to ensure the business is complying with local laws.
- Project management to ensure the smooth running of operations within the business i.e. consult on any new products that are being considered and provide advise on any upcoming barriers.
- Management of IT systems to support the growth of the business
- Regular meetings with C Suite level team members to ensure align on projects
- Cross functional working, working with Sales, Marketing, Supply chain, Logistics and Operations to manage projects and timelines.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Project management experience
- Trade compliance experience
- Team management experience
- Strong communicator, able to influence stakeholder and suppliers alike
- Has a problem solving mentality
£65k + bonus and benefits.
Apply now, this role won’t be around for long!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!