My client is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of environmentally friendly cleaning products.
They have unrivalled standard of eco-professional cleanliness and use 100% recycled plastic bottles, they are a great example of pushing sustainability.
The company is looking to hire an experience Business Development Manager who has strong values, understands the importance of sustainability, hard working and has the ability to find opportunities for growth and build relationships with potential partners.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Previous experience working in a sales capacity within either the chemical or cleaning industry is essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!