Are you a Business Development Manager looking to move into a leading force within the data space?
Who are the client?
Our client is fast growing analytics and insight consultancy who specialise in the science of customer behaviour by utilising social media and numerous other data sets. Our client works across an array of distinguished and prestigious clients in the grocery, luxury, retail, automotive and media agency space. With the company founders being two of the best talents in the industry, our client has a heritage of data and insight.
Due to their expertise and shared breadth of knowledge, our client can provide innovative and competitive edge insights to their clients. They can achieve commercial success and influence the way their clients use data as a result of their market leading products and expertise.
They are looking for an experienced, smart and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Client Development Director, you will have the drive and determination to make successes happen and you won’t be afraid to get stuck in.
What will a successful Business Development Manager have?
- 2-5 years’ experience in a client facing or sales capacity, a technology or data background is desired
- A strong work ethic and will be committed to driving revenue
- The ability to build strong relationships and have demonstrated commercial awareness – Confidence in comfortably engaging with executive level clients, using strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- The ability to prioritise, be highly organised and be able to multi-task within a highly fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence with integrity at a variety of levels
- The drive to make things happen but also to have the creative flair to bring new innovative ideas to the role
- A desire to work autonomously but to also strive within a team – Capabilities in writing and telling compelling and concise stories
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). What can our client do for you?
- Based in Central London – Competitive salary (£45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience) – Working within a dynamic, bright team.
About Vertical Advantage:
We are the only specialist recruiter in the consumer marketplace that work in niches across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement giving us far greater reach than our competitors.
Vertical Advantage has been around for nearly a decade. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are here for you for the long term and will always work with your best interests at heart. We work to transform your career by acting as your trusted right hand in what can be a tricky market to navigate.
We invest the time in really getting to know you. If you want a partner to offer you the best professional advice to help your career development, then drop us a line for a chat.APPLY