We are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK’s leading beverages brands, with a diverse portfolio of fast growing and award winning brands!
Due to continued growth and latest product launch, a new role has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join the business within the On Trade, looking after an International portfolio of PREMIUM accounts.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor to the development and execution of the business’ growth-driving plans. The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- Generate leads and identify partnership opportunities to sell
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Be the Brand Ambassador of our Premium Brands to Build Value and Image, developing business through existing Brand Sponsorships e.g. Fine Dining Lovers, Young Chef & BAFTA;
- Network with influencing stakeholders in London e.g. Michelin Star Chefs & Mixologists, to unlock new opportunities;
- Target Iconic Cocktail Bars (& Mixologists) and Restaurants full of social experiencers, to increase touchpoints and make brand/range relevant premium placements;
- Target groups e.g. hotel chains/Premium independent restaurants, in order to secure Distribution on core portfolio;
- Support our Partner Distributor Sales Teams to unlock new opportunities for our International Brands;
- Plan and action to deliver full implementation of key events within defined call file and end users (as defined by the Customer Business Teams) within geographical area;
- Support Customer Business Managers to deliver accurate commercial and volume forecasting, and evaluate sales-out data for company and customers;
- Manage Head Office meetings and presentations to Partner Distributor Sales Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of hitting new business targets
- HORECA experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Please contact email@example.com to start the application process.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!