My client is an eCommerce agency focused on retail media. They bring solutions to build brands on Amazon and beyond. They specialize in helping Brands develop Full-Funnel Advertising Strategies leveraging Data to grow sales within specific shopping channels., developing the retail and digital shelf channels.
They require a Business Development Manager to set the tone with those first impressions that will create a lasting legacy.
Your primary focus is to partner with leadership, stakeholders and work independently to identify new business opportunities from brands and agencies. You engage new business leads all the way through the pre-sales to the closing process into a seamless handoff with the Account Management team.
As a natural salesperson, you will be responsible for closing new business opportunities through outbound sales and are highly skilled at lead generation. You have a hunter mentality; you are beyond resourceful and extremely goal driven.
You are a confident presenter and will regularly support large-scale RFPs, sales projects and you regularly represent the brand and prospect at relevant conferences. This is a high energy role for a tenacious and skilled salesperson, able to negotiate with both internal and external groups and gain the trust of both parties.
You will be required to deliver seamless presentations and adopt an agile approach in the way in which you work.
Staying on top of trends and technology are key parts in this role, and will keep you in the loop in how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
Being able to find solutions and push yourself and others to get over the line and a customer centric approach are key drivers for this role.
Required Qualifications and Experience :
- Minimum 4+ years of eCommerce and Digital Marketing experience in a fast moving, client facing environment
- Proven track record in a Business Development, Sales or B2B capacity. Highly skilled across all Business Development activities (lead generation, lead qualification, fostering new relationships and deepening existing ones etc.)
- Experience of Amazon Advertising and eCommerce essential. Previous exposure to Demand Side Platform (DSP) required.
- Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
- Skilled negotiator and can confidently and competently close business
- Strong analytical and qualitative skills – numbers don’t scare you!Robust organization and prioritization skills and consistently follows up all open matters to close.
- Proficient user of standard office software (MS Office, G Suite etc.).
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills an advantage.
- Proven track history of driving your own professional and personal development.
If this role looks like it might be of interest, apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date copy of your CV.APPLY