Working in hospitality as a mixologist, bar manager, or AM/GM?🍹
Tired of being stuck behind the bar and working unsociable hours? ⏰
Passionate about the drinks industry and really know your stuff? 🍸
The client is one of the market-leaders in spirits and wines, with one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the drinks sector!
On-Trade Business Development Executive. You will be responsible for maximising availability, visibility and ROS to targeted On-Trade customers for company’s strategic brands within a designated post code territory in Newcastle.
- Build relationships with prospective and existing accounts.
- Gain new listings across the portfolio to increase distribution.
- Gain house pour status in major categories (vodka, gin, rum, champagne).
- Maximise visibility to increase brand awareness.
- Conduct staff education to ensure recommendation by driving advocacy.
- Evaluate activity to determine effectiveness and measurement of objectives.
- Attend quarterly company meetings for brand plans and company performance updates.
What you need:
- A passion for the drinks industry!
- Recent graduate with experience in hospitality or sales preferred
- Forward thinking with the ability to create inspiring strategies
- Excellent ability to network and collaborate with others
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Decisive and courageous in the face of challenging situations
- DRIVERS LICENSE IS ESSENTIAL
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!