The company are based in Pembrokeshire, West Wales. They own some of the most well-known brands within the still and sparkling soft drink space. A strong commitment to sustainability and pro-active protection of the environment is at the forefront of the company’s ethos.
The role is a field-based business development executive role, focussing on accounts across foodservice and wholesale. You will be required to travel to customers across Wales and the West of England.
The main objective of the role is to develop new business opportunities, generate leads, and drive sustainable financial growth through increasing sales. There will be an element of day-to-day Account Management required, however the key focus will be business development.
The role will include driving sales of the company’s brands through new business opportunities and distribution, as well as through the existing customer base with promotional activity, range extensions and marketing.
The individual will develop a structured target list of potential new customers in all sectors by region and report on the progress.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary up to £30,000
- Car allowance of £3,500 per annum.
- Bonus scheme of up to 10% of your basic annual salary (business performance/individual performance related)
- The chance to join a close knit sales and marketing team, in which your ideas are heard and you can make a real impact on the business.
What you’ll need?
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience in a similar role within the drinks/food industry.
- A genuine passion for the company and its brands!
- The get-up-an-go to drive new business and increase sales.
- An excellent ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel within to meet customers regularly.
- The ability to build and develop relationships easily both externally with customers and internally within the business.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Full UK Drivers License and Own Car (ESSENTIAL)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!