My client is a global, category leading FMCG business who are looking for a Brand Manager to join their fast-paced Marketing team on a FTC. The successful candidate will work with award winning and staple household grocery brands whilst working for a business that offers loads of great benefits, an exciting culture, training, and progression opportunities.
As a Brand Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding and championing the voice of the consumer
- Building brand passion and pride, both internall and externally
- Supporting the delivery of the annual brand plans to the business
- Leading on budget management
- Supporting the commerical team on delivering compelling retailer category plans.
The ideal Brand Manager will have:
- 3+ years of branded consumer marketing exprience within the FMCG sector (food is desirable)
- Degree or equivalent
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience using data systems (IRI, Nielsen, Kantar, etc).
Salary: c.£60,000 + bonus
Location: This role will be based from home initially but eventually you will work flexibly between home and their Head Office in North-West of London.
Please note, based on performance this role could turn perm!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!