A leading FMCG Consultancy are looking for their next Retail Consultant to join the business on an 12-month FTC as transition into a new age of Retail and Digital.
This business have partnered with the UK’s retailers for over 50 years and has offered innovative programmes which has helped solve all sorts of problems along the way.
You’ll be responsible for delivering the next phase of their digital transformation and partnering with leading UK retail businesses.
This 12-month FTC is due to a maternity-leave and a reshuffle of the team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Delivering the business’ overall strategy with UK retailers.
- Lead brand advisory group sessions with leaders in the industry.
- Be instrumental in digitalisation of UK retail through consultancy projects.
- Stakeholder management of FMCG and Retail partners.
- Be a brand ambassador to ensure the business’ mission of solving industry challenges.
- Strong FMCG grocery experience essential.
- Background in a variety of category, insights, commercial, digital (any combination) is desirable.
- Proven experience of customer-facing within an FMCG manufacturer or Retail environment.
- Digitalisation project experience is highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of the UK retail market.