We are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK’s leading spirits distributors, with a diverse portfolio of fast growing and award winning brands!
Due to continued growth, a new role has arisen for a Brand Development Manager to join the business and look after the Edinburgh territory. Working within the On-Trade sector, your accounts will include independent and multiple sites, pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants, and leisure centres.
You will be responsible for achieving brand growth through the implementation of activation programmes in outlets across your territory, recruiting customers, driving brand distribution and visibility, and rate of sale.
- Target a range of business within the On-Trade channel including independent and multiple sites, pubs, restaurants, bars, clubs, leisure centres
- Responsible for the Edinburgh patch
- Based from home but travelling around the region
- Driving brand growth through the implementation of activation programmes in outlets in your territory
- Recruiting consumers whilst improving availability, visibility, and rate of sale of the business’ brands
- Showcasing “shots and mixer” spirits brands to key stakeholders and decision makers
- Decision makers may be F&B professionals, venue owners, bartenders, and procurement professionals
- Split 40% new business and 60% existing business
- Must be flexible with your time and sales approach, with events, tastings, evenings and weekends necessary on occasion
- Average 6-8 meaningful appointment with your accounts per day
- Responsible for managing your own time and diary
- Have a proven track record in proactive B2B sales, selling to a range of decision makers at different levels
- A passion for the spirits industry, with awareness of market trends and consumer insight
- Experience running a territory and your own diary
- Always operate with integrity and professionalism
- Have a tenacious and creative approach to business
- Experience selling within the On Trade channel (preferred)
- Excellent ability to plan, organise, and execute activities using your own initiative
- A strong communicator and relationship builder
- A thirst for a great working culture!
- Excellent ability to influence at a variety of levels
- Adaptable and resilient
This role will require you to be located across the Central Scotland Belt.APPLY