My client is a UK based luxury alcoholic beverage manufacturer (SME) who are looking for an innovative Brand Communications Manager. The successful candidate will work with award-winning spirits brands whilst working for a business that offers loads of great benefits, an exciting culture, training, and progression opportunities.
This is a challenging role, but a fantastic opportunity for a strong marketing candidate to have full creative freedom over the brand development of 3 award-winning spirits!
As a Brand Communications Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding and championing the voice of the consumer
- Re-branding existing brands including; creating compelling brand stories for each brand within their portfolio and re-packaging designs
- Planning, developing and executing in-store marketing activations for their portfolio
- Building brand passion and pride, both internally and externally
- Supporting the delivery of the annual brand plans to the business
- Leading on budget management
- Supporting the commercial team on delivering compelling retailer category plans.
The ideal Brand Communications Manager will have:
- 2-4 years of branded consumer / trade marketing experience within the FMCG sector (alcohol is desirable)
- Degree or equivalent
- A passion for the spirits industry
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience using data systems (IRI, Nielsen, Kantar, etc).
Location: This role will be based from home initially but eventually you will work flexibly between home and their Head Office in North London
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!