The company is a passionate, fun-loving brand in one of the world’s fastest growing categories. The brand has seen exponential growth since their inception and more recently have launched several exciting innovations, that is further driving the growth of the business.
As Assistant Brand Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the activation of the companies brand plan and retail trade plans across the entire product portfolio.
•Creation of best-in-class POS for retail activation across the brand, with ongoing stock
management and control
• Execute marketing strategy across multiple brands in the UK to ensure the retainment and
acquisition of new consumers
• Management of marketing campaign development and execution across EMEA
• Ownership of the oversampling strategy
• Ongoing campaign support for the Senior Brand Manager and Brand Manager across
the brand portfolio
• Manage campaign and sampling budget spend
• Monitor and evaluate brand performance to recommend and execute appropriate ways to increase brand equity
• Support Social Media Executives across influencer programs and organic content development
• Work closely with SBM on Gen Z marketing campaigns
• Analyse market trends and bring new and creative ideas to the table and support the
development of brand plans
• Minimum 1-year experience in marketing (preferably in food & beverage or FMCG environment)
• Demonstrates a passion and understanding of brand management/marketing
• Creative thinker who proactively seeks out opportunities for brand exposure, growth, and
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
• Strong ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
• Exceptional project management skills: able to see a project through from start to finish and manage expectations amongst stakeholders with the ability to monitor and control expenses
• Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge is essential
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!