Our client, a visionary and dynamic company that is reshaping the way people approach healthy eating is hiring an assistant accountant to join their dynamic finance team. They are looking for someone who is open to learning and are offering professional study support.
The role reports to the Financial Controller with potential to grow into a management accountant role as the business is within a scaling phase and is poised for continuous growth!
- Ensure the timely delivery of accurate and high-quality financial reports and accounting packages.
- Assist in the month-end closing processes, ensuring all necessary accounting entries are processed and manual entries are made as needed.
- Regularly review and manage the Accounting inbox, promptly addressing internal and external queries from business partners and retailers.
- Monitor and maintain data integrity across key Finance systems, ensuring the accurate and timely recording of entries in financial accounting systems.
- Coordinate and oversee system transaction processing, ensuring effective management and accurate reflection in the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly control accounts and reconciliations.
- Provide support to the Finance department, offering expertise and assistance as needed.
- Part qualified (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA), or looking to study towards a professional qualification.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills able to manage internal and external stakeholders
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!