Do you want to be part of a well-established luxury brand? Have you got experience on Amazon Vendor Central? Experienced in the beauty industry? Yes, yes, yes? See below!
- Responsible for managing and driving online Amazon sales by developing the relationship with Amazon whilst keeping in line with the omni-channel strategy
- Build strong, productive relationships with key customer contacts across functions (e.g. buying, category, supply)
- Negotiate joint business plans to meet the aligned strategic goals
- Ensure promotions are planned, executed and evaluated to a high standard to create the best possible ROI
- Create plans with internal teams and external consultants to maintain the Karo prescription medicine business
- 4+ yrs experience in eCommerce account manager position or similar
- Educated to degree level (preferably in business, marketing or related)
- Strong knowledge with Amazon Vendor Central – experience with Seller Central additionally is a plus
- Experience in managing the whole amazon fulfilment process
- Managed relationships with external ad agencies
- Target-driven/results orientated with a solution-focused attitude and flexible approach essential
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!