Are you experienced in managing products on Amazon FBA? eBay? OnBuy? Or maybe managing brands within an Amazon agency or aggregator? This online retailer has acquired a number of brands and is looking for a junior eCommerce executive to help launch the brands onto new marketplaces and expand their global presence.
Role and Responsibilities:
- manage a portfolio of products across all marketplace channels (focus on Amazon)
- take full accountability for best-selling products, including sales, revenue and profit targets
- manage and optimise new and existing advertising campaigns
- be part of successful new product launches that set your products apart from competitors
- have a strong team of marketplace specialists around you to learn from and support
What you need:
- 1-2yrs experience managing products on Amazon (Seller Central)
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Advertising and PPC campaigns
- Proficient analytical ability to derive key trends from data
- Commercial awareness and the drive to achieve KPIs and revenue targets
- Regular company socials and team events
- Fast-paced and collaborative work culture
- Hybrid working environment
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!