An exciting opportunity has arisen in London to work at an eCommerce studio. They are Amazon experts and are looking for an experienced Amazon Account Manager to join their growing team. They design, source and build our own products as well as using our knowledge to help other businesses succeed in growing their profits.
They are a friendly and successful start-up offering a flexible working environment with fantastic growth opportunities. You will get the chance to learn a lot of new skills in short period of time.
They’re looking for eCommerce specialists to join our rapidly growing consultancy arm as an Amazon Account Manager. They want someone who is excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced start up environment.
Your core responsibilities would include (but not be limited to):
• Amazon Strategy – an understanding of marketplaces/eCommerce, and the ability to apply this knowledge practically to drive client success.
• Managing Amazon PPC campaigns
• Helping to define PPC/marketing Best Practice
• Sales – Not vital, and this is not a sales role, but there’s definitely the opportunity to get involved in bringing clients on board
- Experience working in a relevant digital marketing/eCom focused role – specific Amazon knowledge is a plus but not a necessity as we can provide training on this. Exposure to PPC marketing, Amazon’s marketing suite, feed management, other eCommerce channels or marketing platforms etc.
- Experience handling multiple accounts and communicating with clients on a daily basis.
- The ability to think strategically about a client’s business and define a plan for future growth.