Are you keen to start your career in digital marketing?
Do you want to learn from experts in their field?
Are you both an analytical and creative thinker?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Your Next Company –
This is a successful agency who pride themselves on delivering impactful data-driven marketing campaigns. Working with well-known retailers they focus on creating highly targeted loyalty campaigns using the power of data to understand the audience and create personalised offers.
They have a team of experts working together to deliver the best marketing strategies.
They are looking for an Ad Operations Executive who can join their dynamic team and continue to guarantee success for clients.
They offer an environment where ‘out of the box’ thinking is highly valued and the team is constantly aiming to improve. Offering great opportunities to continually learn and develop new skills, as well as support in building your career.
Is this you?
Will be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Around a years’ experience in a relevant field (campaign analysis, ad operations, digital /Performance marketing, crm, email marketing, digital media etc.)
- Has efficient Excel skills
- Can work with data
- Passionate about starting their career in marketing
Your New Role –
Reporting to the Campaign Manager you will ensure the successful delivery of end to end campaigns.
- Responsible for setting up campaigns and accurately inputting the correct details from the brief
- Ensure all campaigns have been ‘Quality Assured’ at each stage of the build
- Support Account Managers during the campaign build including targeting and forecasting
- Work alongside Account Managers and Sales Directors to collate information and data required for campaign set up
- Aid in the resolution of technical campaign issues
- Ensure campaign best practise is adhered to and that processes are constantly challenged and improved
- Report on campaigns
Please note this is a 12 month contract.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!