This role is being exclusively managed by Vertical Advantage.
Role: x2 Account Executive
Sainsburys & Waitrose
Morrisons & Ocado
Company: Lactalis Nestle Chilled Dairy UK
We are supporting Lactalis Nestle Chilled Dairy UK (LNCD), the business is a joint venture created in 2006, bringing together Lactalis, one of the world’s biggest dairy companies and Nestle the world’s biggest food company. LNCD is a £154m* branded business in Chilled Yogurts & Desserts with brands such as Ski, Munch Bunch, Aero, Rolo, Milkybar, Kit Kat, Smarties & Rachel’s Organic. LNCD is also a key Own Label supplier to several major retailers in the UK.
The business is going through a great period and due to continuous success with their Grocery accounts, they have x2 newly created positions to join this part of their commercial team. Giving you exposure to working with Sainsburys & Waitrose or Morrison’s & the well-known online grocer Ocado.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to step into a challenging position. It would suit a junior sales professional seeking progression or a strong graduate with a desire to progress a career in FMCG sales. Equally, they would be open to junior Customer Marketing or Category candidates wanting to make a move into sales.
- Support the delivery of the respective customer commercial business plans and deliver plans across Nestlé brands i.e., Rachel’s and own-brand products
- Key support role for the delivery of the core retail sales fundamentals
- Business or Marketing degree level or equivalent
- Sales or Commercial experience at a junior level
- Highly self-motivated and results focused with the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a support team
- Excellent attention to detail & highly organised
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good relationship builder internally and externally
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience using Excel
All recruitment is being exclusively managed by Vertical Advantage.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!