An opportunity has opened up within a leading drinks business in London for a 3PL Operations Manager to join their growing business. They’ve had a restructure and are looking for someone to come in to manage and develop their 3PL relationships.
This is a market leading drinks business globally with widely recognised products. They supply into both the off and on-trade and sales have grown exponentially over the past couple of years.
You’ll be responsible for managing and developing 3PL relationships. Ensuring SLAs are met and overseeing the inventory management of each partner.
- Managing all 3PL contracts for both warehousing and logistics.
- Planning storage, inbound and outbound capacity requirements.
- Hold regular meetings to monitor service levels of each partner.
- Overseeing the operations of the team including inventory and procurement of dry goods.
- You will have experience of managing 3PL contracts for both warehousing and logistics.
- Stakeholder management both internally and externally.
- ERP experience would be desirable.
- Have a strong understanding of logistics processes including HMRC, Rework etc.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!