- Are you interested in working for a business that is renowned for their inclusive and collaborative culture?
- Are you looking to kick start your career?
If so, how does working for an internationally recognised FMCG company sound?
You’d be a perfect fit for this role if you:
- Have Customer/consumer facing background
- Are experienced in a field sales environment
- Are eager to hit targets and grow
- Are innovative, change and team orientated
- Have problem solving ability and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to identify and present in an influential way
- Are computer Literate
Your New Company
An internationally recognised FMCG business, that is renowned for their vibrant and energetic culture.
Known for offering opportunities to work across the globe. From office to office, you can expect a warm welcome, along with some awesome open-planned layouts.
Rewarding employees with succession plans, to consistently grow and progress from within.
A Territory Representative position has become available as they are now looking to add to their team a team player who will oversee an area, increasing efficiency in the territory to optimise ROI through managing the spend.
What Success Looks Like
- A keen eye on the distribution and constantly looking to improve and optimise within your role
- Overseeing your patch and ensuring the entire process is aligned to the values of the business
- Innovation and identifying areas to activate, efficient execution of brand activity
- Mindful of cycle plans to further deliver on trade coverage
- Through use of the resources at your disposal, you would be constantly looking to achieve a competitive advantage with key trade partners
**Get in touch today to discuss the details more extensively.