Are you interested working within an open plan office with everyone contributing as and when?
Are you looking for an account that is established but has potential to grow even further?
How does working with on of UK's best retailers sound?
In order to be considered for my client's role, you would possess:
- Extensive FMCG experience
- Commercially minded, Pro-active approach, analytically-minded and numerate individual
- Execution of agreed plans and strategies
- Currently working in a similar capacity or extensive account management experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Management experience is desireable
- Interest or experience in NPD
Your New Company
A rich history and excellent partnerships with some of the major FMCG businessesm on an international level.
Globally recognised and so very proud of their employee development, through personal sucession plans. Working across 70% branded and 30% own label for some of The UK's favourite products.
Now looking to add to their already vibrant culture, a Senior National Account Manager has become availableand overseeing the Waitrose Account - one of the top performing grocery accounts.
What Success Looks Like
Waitrose, an account that is already performing above the market share within grocery, now looking at implementing strategies to grow even further. Collaborating with promotion and NPD teams to compliment the agree JBPs.
With a direct report, you will be able to develop/mould and impart you experience to further grow the channel and account.