Senior Digital Designer, 12-month FTC
We are currently working with a business renowned for their chic, simplistic and clean style, and who are said to have ‘bought minimalism to the masses’. They are now looking for a Senior Digital Designer who will reflect their values, embrace their vision and add their own creative flair.
This brand is associated with a classic, luxurious and timeless feel. They are known for their thought, care and attention to detail that goes into their products, and this ethos is mirrored across their digital design team.
The business has a thriving and exciting culture where artistic input and fresh ideas are highly valued with an ambitious team who are constantly pushing the boundaries and seeking improvements to their work.
Work with the Digital Design Manager to ensure all campaigns translate consistently across all channels and marketing departments.
Responsible for executing the Design of seasonal campaigns, development of the user journey, project management and UI / UI design.
Focusing on responsive e-com, guaranteeing the website reflects the brand image and optimises its online presence.
- Play a key role in the design layout of seasonal campaigns in conjunction with the Digital Design Managers creative direction
- Work with responsive wireframes to design and implement enhancements to the site in order to develop customer journey.
- Execute design briefs to strict timescales in a fast-moving retail environment
- Communicate with front end development team to ensure designs and user journey are implemented to the required standards
- Have a solid understanding of eCommerce and digital design processes including back–end systems & functionality
- Maintain awareness of trends in design and how these can be appropriately applied
- Manage deadlines ensuring conceptual work is completed in adequate time for production processes
- At least 4 years relevant online retail experience
- Senior level of understanding of wireframing, UX, and end to end customer journey
- Experience & understanding of responsive design
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Well informed and up to date knowledge of technology and touch devices
- Adobe CC
- Experience using Appliance Content Authoring
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris Ecommerce Platform.
- Motion Design