Senior Account Manager – Americas
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000 – $100,000 /year
Who is MRM Global?
We are a marketing technology company providing industry leading web-to-print software to global drinks brands such as Bacardi, Carlsberg, Diageo, Molson Coors and Pernod Ricard.
Our innovative Brand Creator platform enables sales teams to quickly and easily support their customers with customised drinks menus and point of sale materials proven to increase sales through improving visibility at the point of purchase. Our mission is to provide technology solutions that help sales teams and their customers save time, reduce cost and increasing productivity.
MRM is now trading in over 20 countries and continues to expand rapidly. Following on from a successful expansion across Europe we are now entering the American, Canadian and LATAM markets for the first time and we’re looking for someone to be our lead sales person to manage our key strategic accounts.
Reporting into the Head of Sales you are responsible for the growth of the account. Working closely with the key stakeholders in the customer’s organisation, you will build strategic relationships, develop accounts plans and deliver on MRM’s growth plan.
You will be responsible for developing customer-specific strategies to increase product adoption for your customers and use what you learn to help create best practices that are transferable to other accounts. You will also attain invaluable product feedback that you will relay back to our product managers and development teams to constantly improve our products.
You will work very closely with our implementation, development and customer success teams to ensure that we deliver on the product roadmap and international market rollout plans.
You will love interacting with customers and solving problems for them. You will have a growth mindset and strive to be a strategic partner for our customers rather than just a supplier.
Who You Are
You will need to be someone who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where the pace lighting quick and every day is different. You will be willing to take on responsibility from day one and have the experience and confidence to learn quickly and tackle new challenges.
You are someone who likes to work hard, commercially driven and results-oriented. You will need to have the tenacity and determination to see difficult projects through to completion and manage change in large international organisations.
You are someone who is excited by new opportunities, challenges the status quo and wants to be a critical part of a fast-growing business. You will have a commitment to continued learning and self-improvement.
The ideal candidate will need to identify strongly with our 5 core values:
- Integrity – do what you say you are going to do
- Responsibility – take ownership and pro-actively look for opportunities to add value
- Customer Focus – understand our customer’s needs and exceed their expectations
- Adventure – get excited about stepping into the unknown and taking risks
- Simplicity – keep things simple and tell it like it is.
Requirements – Must Have
- 5+ years of beverage alcohol sales and/or trade marketing experience
- 5+ years experience as a National Account Management experience
- Deep knowledge of the US Beverage Alcohol industry
- A large network of industry contacts
- Experience in managing On-Premise sales teams and customers
- A track record of developing new business and managing major clients
- Strong commercial experience and negotiation skills
- Experience navigating complex organisations and working will multiple stakeholders
Requirements – Nice to Have
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience in off-premise
- Experience of delivering business change projects in large organisations