Are you a self-starter, after a role that will stretch and challenge you and looking for a fun place to work?
Do you like cheesy 90s pop music? (OK this is not essential!)
If so, we may be the company and career for you! Due to strong billings and team growth, we are looking to add a recruitment consultant into our FMCG sales and marketing team based in London.
We have a good training programme in place so previous experience in recruitment is not necessary (although is welcomed of course!). We look for inquisitive and commercial people who want to be in control of their own earnings and career trajectory.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Vertical Advantage, you will be responsible for
- Developing your own portfolio of clients (although we have several strong relationships in place already)
- Networking in your industry, sector and specialism
- Becoming an expert in your market (training is of course provided!)
- Candidate engagement – identifying and attracting talent
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to go above and beyond for your team
- Sense of humour is a must – we work hard but don’t have ourselves too seriously
About Vertical Advantage
Our people define our culture – our only rule is everyone must come to work as their full selves.
That’s why all our team are passionate about what they do and can’t help but provide the best service.
Sure, we already offer a fantastic salary, bonus scheme alongside a great bunch of colleagues but we don’t just stop there! We also provide unique benefits for our valued employees including days out, incentives and fresh fruit in the office.
Everybody is here to progress and further their careers, but we do it in a fun and relaxed way! We are dedicated to everyone’s success. When you win, we win.APPLY