National Account Manager – Grocery
50K – 55K
This is an opportunity to work for one of the UK’s biggest FMCG success stories in recent years.
Since launching this exciting new brand they have stormed the market and dominated the category.
This is a sparkling brand who used fresh eyes and clever initiative to revive a dull category. The business continues to grow and has creative and exciting plans for the near future.
Premium quality is held at its core and is reflected in all aspects of the business, with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where initiative and ambition will bring success.
They are looking for a grocery account manager to take responsibility on some of their largest accounts and be the perfect fit for a dynamic close-knit team, where the founders are still heavily involved and want you to develop as the business develops.
· Reporting to the UK Sales controller, and directly managing two of the UK’s top grocery accounts.
· Work with wider teams to develop promotion and activation strategies for the account.
· Manage forecasts and customer expectations.
· Create a plan on how to increase sales across the grocery channel.
· Involvement in ad-hoc projects
· Support Sales controller on development of Off Trade strategy.
· Ensure that customer strategy is understood by the wider team.
· Develop customer relationship and driver relationship across wider internal teams.
· Management of NAE
Experience and Qualifications:
· Hold a degree
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the trade
· Ability to interpret data
· A positive attitude and the desire to developAPPLY