Are you looking for the perfect Junior National Account Manager role?
Do you want to be part of a businees that values ambition?
Are automnmy and flexibilty things you have been looking for in your next role?
If you answered yes then this could be the perfect role for you.
A worldwide leader in the FMCG industry is looking for an ambitious National Account Executive to support one of their top 4 grocery accounts, get stuck into their Irish accounts and work toward quickly gaining full management over small accounts.
This market leader has strong and recognisable brands; they hold career progression at their core, offering individual inductions and development plans to all employees – this is a fast-paced role that requires and ambitious individual who is looking to take the next step in their career.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Guarantee effective & efficient function of customer accounts through successful use of systems, processes, data and price files accuracy.
- Support the sales team by evaluating performance of profit, volume and market share in relation to targets.
- Lead customer media initiatives, for example new product strategy execution.
The role will support the national account manager in the following areas:
- Ensure achievement of targets KPI’s and budgets.
- Projects to drive and sustain contact strategies and customer relationships in order to uphold position in marketplace.
- Running of the accounts: Pricing, invoicing, and monthly account review administration.
- Support Ireland Country manager in administrative duties.
- understand the customer category internally in order to deliver cross functional solutions.
- Monitor & review Customer and Category initiatives.
- Monitor and report supply & sales information vs forecast in line with join business plans.
The ideal candidate will have:
1 – 2 years relevant commercial experience within FMCG, Account management or market insight agencies.
Will be analytical, detail orientated, curious and willing to be autonomous.
Strong communication and organisation skills.
Educated to degree level
Ambition to become a National account manager in a leading FMCG business.
A desire to progress and develop
About Vertical Advantage
We are the only specialist recruiter in the consumer marketplace that work in niches across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement giving us far greater reach than our competitors.
Vertical Advantage has been around for nearly a decade. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are here for you for the long term and will always work with your best interests at heart. We work to transform your career by acting as your trusted right hand in what can be a tricky market to navigate.
We invest the time in really getting to know you. If you want a partner to offer you the best professional advice to help your career development, then drop us a line for a chat.