A great opportunity has arisen for a Materials Planner to join one of the fastest growing businesses within the FMCG market right now!
They are a very driven company with a clear goal and need like minded people on board to take the business to the next level.
This is a brand-new role within the business which requires a dynamic and confident individual to make it their own!
You will work alongside the Supply Chain team with a key focus on maintaining a stock levels inline with production plans. This role will also require you to analyse forecasts and make changes where necessary. Key responsibilities include;
- Management of material orders and forecasts for production
- Ensure material stock levels are efficient for manufacturing
- Liaise with suppliers to update long term material plans
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Management to ensure a smooth end-to-end supply process
Entrepreneurial mindset with a real passion to improve processes
- Experience of supply chain planning (FMCG desirable)
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- ERP system is desirable (SAP, Net Suite, Navision etc)
- Highly analytical individual with experience using Excel
- Strong communication skills