My client is disruptive Ecommerce Wine business based in a trendy London location and are currently looking for a Logistics Executive. With big growth plans and investments to support this, they are looking for someone to grow with them.
With a culture as dynamic as the business, my client is looking for forwarding thinking individuals that are invested in their values and vision for the future.
Are you ready for the next challenge?
It is important that you have a hunger for success and always on the lookout to improve processes within the business.
It is also important that you have a background in forecasting and stock management, and of course, an eye for detail!
You will be responsible for:
- Managing 3rd party partners, including; transport, warehouses and packaging
- Maintaining stock and inventory levels on the system, and ensuring that any problems regarding overstock or understock are resolved accordingly
- Constantly striving to develop new plans and strategies in order to improve end to end process of the supply and stock management
- Working closely with other departments to build demand forecasts
- Experience of working within logistics with an understanding of managing processes.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX or Axapta desirable – will consider similar ERP system.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- An interest in learning about wine is essential.