MRM is a marketing technology company providing industry leading web-to-print software to global drinks brands such as Bacardi, Carlsberg, Diageo, Molson Coors and Pernod Ricard.
Our innovative Brand Creator platform enables sales people to quickly and easily support their customers with customised drinks menus and point of sale materials proven to increase sales through improving visibility at the point of purchase. Our mission is to provide technology solutions that save time and reduce admin, increasing productivity across entire sales teams.
MRM is growing rapidly on a global basis and as a result we’re looking for an Implementation Executive to join our Implementation team who are responsible for rolling out our software with new clients. This role will report directly to our Head of Implementation
The ideal candidate will need to identify strongly with our 3 core values:
- Integrity – do what you say you are going to do
- Responsibility – take ownership and pro-actively look for opportunities to add value
- Customer Focus – understand our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations
MRM are looking for an ambitious, confident and action-oriented individual to support the implementation of our software from the initial contract win through to go-live.
We are looking for a candidate who has the tenacity and drive to see a project through to fruition in a fast-paced and complex environment, managing multiple stakeholders and ensuring all parties are aligned to ensure a successful implementation.
You will need to have the ability to influence and coordinate resources combined with a roll up your sleeves approach and the ability to execute.
This role would be ideal for someone with experience of project management within a software company who wants to work in a smaller business where you will have the autonomy, responsibility and opportunity to make a significant impact to the growth of the business.
- Deliver best possible implementation experience including on-boarding, timeline and process management, data gathering, software configuration, data migration and user training.
- Support the implementation team in ensuring data accuracy, project documentation and internal materials are maintained
- Support the implementation manager to drive the delivery timetable, liaising with all key stakeholders and ensuring targets and deadlines are met.
- Work closely with our software development, sales and customer support teams to ensure release dates are met and that client feedback is captured and included within our development roadmap.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities to increase sales and/or profit
- Collaborate regularly with product management and software development to gain product knowledge and provide feedback on product capability and direction.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to influence and coordinate internal and external resources.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced innovative culture.
- Extremely proactive with the ability to think and act independently, eager to learn and develop.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise internally and externally at all levels including senior directors.
- Able to quickly build rapport with clients, expertly communicating complex technical issues to non-technical people.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and collaboration skills with colleagues and clients.
- An articulate and clear communication style, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide consultation to partners and customers, while managing expectations of all key stakeholders.
- Ability to speak foreign languages
- Experience in delivering complex projects
- Experience in the drinks or hospitality industry
- Design skills – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Microsoft Excel and data handling skills
- Project Management: 1-2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Italian (Preferred)
- German (Preferred)
- 30 days holiday including 8 bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Personal training and development budget
- Bonus linked to company revenue growth
Please note that this role will be located at our Edinburgh office.
Job Type: Full-time