About the Business
This brewery is well-known for producing a number of stupendous beverages in the UK and Globally. A drink that can be enjoy during all four seasons. Not only that, but they are a very close-knit brewery who work well collaboratively together. They need someone at the top to lead.
This is a key role for the business as you’ll be accountable for leading the production and logistics of all products. You’ll also be responsible for managing a number of business managers to ensure all aspects of the brewery are running at optimal efficiency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a number of functions to achieve business objectives.
- Implementing high standards of Health and Safety at the Brewery.
- Increase productivity and quality across a number of functions.
- Working closely with Commercial team to deliver business agendas.
You will have experience in running a brewery or drinks production site and also to lead a team of experienced individuals.
- A number of years in an FMCG manufacturing background (Quality and Packaging).
- Proven experience in general management of a site, ideally brewery.
- Management and leadership experience are essential.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.