Based in West London, my client is a global market leader within their sector and are looking for a Transport/Logistics Coordinator to join their high-growth Global FMCG business.
Over the past 5 years they have experienced a vast amount of growth, and lots of internal promotions. They operate in a fast-paced environment and their success comes from the hardworking employees that go above and beyond for the company.
Would you like to work within a fast-paced industry, where no two days are the same?
My client is looking for someone with experience as a Transport/Logistics Coordinator to join their team and help drive the business’ transport department forward. You will be overseeing shipments internationally for imports and exports.
It is important that you have the ability to deal with a variety of different regions and cultures, while ensuring that you are juggling your workload to meet strict deadlines on time.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and updating the transport system efficiently
- Tracking deliveries to update the customer service team and management in regard to any delays or other issues connected to the shipments
- Preparing documentation for both imports and exports
- Ensuring that deliveries are meeting on time in full targets
- Building and nurturing relationships with a variety of 3PL’s
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced logistics environment
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Working experience within the FMCG sector