This is the opportunity to be part of a global FMCG business who own some of the most recognisable brands in their categories.
The business offers a highly rewarding and collaborative environment were passion will take you a long way and where growth is at the heart of the business.
The Graphic Design Manager will be a member of the marketing team where they will be the go-to design resource.
- Design and lead design initiatives across the business, consulting with EMEA teams
- Lead the graphic process from creative concept to print
- Ensure alignment with the marketing strategy and act as a brand guardian
- Work closely with and manage agencies
- Build print ready artwork files and ensure all packaging is compliant with regulations
- Support on ensuring that all graphic design requirements are coordinated and collated for the budget year
- Experience in packaging design and broader design such and shopper marketing, leaflets, and presentation materials
- Experience in FMCG, consumer goods or retail sectors
- Ability to oversee and prepare photo shoots
- Good technical understanding of design to print
- Has worked in or closely with a multinational agency
- Educated to degree level
- Tools knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best. We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG and consumer space.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business, we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both
our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high-performance teams.
Our values are Drive, Own, Nurture and Enjoy (#DONE). Our day to day work embodies those values and forms the fabric of the Vertical Advantage consultant’s DNA.APPLY